‘We’ & ‘Us’ refer to Edge Clothing Company and the companies connected with it takes the privacy of each person who visits our online shop (the “Website”) very seriously. We will always process your Personal Data in accordance with the law, in particular with the General Data Protection Regulation from May 25th 2018. By using the Website and placing orders, you expressly consent to the use of your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, financial details, registration name, password and other information from which you can be identified and which you disclose to us at any time.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your Personal Data when:
• you create an online account;
• you place an order;
• you make a complaint, inquiry or provide other feedback to us; and
• you disclose your Personal Data to us through the Website at any other point.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data to:
• Process and complete orders you place via the Website or by telephone;
• Process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you;
• Monitor, develop and improve the Website and your experience when using the Website;
• Process the registration of your customer account and maintain your customer account;
PASSING ON YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your Personal Data to:
• Certain business partners who help us in providing your order, delivering your goods, taking your payment and analysing your use of the Website in order to improve the Website’s efficiency. These business partners include:
- Our website provider
- The businesses providing our payment methods
- Couriers and other mailing services
It is up to you to decide how we can use and handle your Personal Data. You can prohibit the use of your Personal Data, obtain a copy of your Personal Data that is held by us, correct your Personal Data, update it or delete it at any time by e-mailing us at e-mail
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the secure treatment of your Personal Data and will take appropriate precautionary measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or abuse. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server.
LOCATION OF YOUR DATA
We hold your Personal Data in the UK where the Website servers are located.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement or how we use your Personal Data please contact our team by e-mailing us